Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best and Worst Parts of the Book

Best: The best part of the book would probably be Anna trying to find out who she really is. In her quest of finding herself she dies. This is a twist because you would expect Kate to be the one that would pass away. That is what I like about the Book.

Worst: The worst part of is is Kate wants to die. I can understand this to a point but asking your sister to file for the lawsuit is a little extreme. I know after awhile you would be sick of going through all of the surgeries and the pain but having put that kind of pressure on your sister is just weird. Having to go on with life knowing your sister is dead because of what your decisions were.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very sad but very touching story and I think I might have to read the whole thing now.

    ReplyDelete